Restorative Dentistry Can Take Away Your Smile Problems
The team at Brian C. McDowell, DDS would like for you to know that help is available for your ailing smile. If you’re dealing with missing, damaged, or failing teeth, then we have the solutions you’re looking for. Dr. Brian McDowell can use Fitchburg restorative dentistry to help you:
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Smile with more confidence wherever you go
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Look younger and more vibrant
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
Restorative Dentistry Treatment Options
Dr. McDowell and our team have many ways to repair your smile using restorative dental techniques. No matter what condition your teeth are in, we can help. Plus, with our T-Scan computerized bite analyzer, we can ensure that your new restoration fits perfectly and that your bite is exactly the way it should be.
Restorative dentistry includes a wide variety of services designed to repair damaged teeth and replace missing teeth so that you can eat more comfortably and smile with more confidence. Falling under restorative dentistry are teeth fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, dental implant restoration, inlays, onlays, and root canal treatment. Dr. Brian McDowell can perform all of these right here in our office. Below are a few types of dental restorations we commonly use to help our guests:
- Dental Crowns – A new crown can either repair a damaged tooth or, along with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Our natural-colored fillings will repair dental damage and blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – Usually made from porcelain, these restorations provide a mid-range repair between a filling and a full crown.
- Root Canal Treatment – Dr. McDowell can stop your toothache and save your diseased tooth from extraction using this treatment.
- Fixed Dental Bridges – These restorations can replace one or more missing teeth, anchoring in place to your existing teeth.
- Dental Implant Restoration – After an oral surgeon places these prosthetic tooth roots, we can attach new replacement teeth to them.
- Dentures – We offer several types of dentures, including full and partial conventional dentures, temporary dentures, and implant-secured dentures.
Am I A Candidate For Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry can help you in a number of ways. If you’re suffering from damaged, failing, or missing teeth, our team can use one or more restorative services to get your smile back into shape. We can repair teeth with fillings, dental crowns, or root canal treatment, and we can replace teeth using dental implants with a dental crown, bridge, or dentures, or just a bridge or dentures by themselves. During your consultation, Dr. McDowell will discuss the best course of treatment to restore and enhance your smile.
How Much Does Restorative Dentistry Cost?
Your investment in your smile repair can vary widely depending on the condition of your teeth, gums, and underlying bone. Our priority is to give you treatment options whenever possible, so we’ll work with you one-on-one to design a treatment plan that suits both your needs and your budget. We’ll do our best to make a beautiful, functional smile accessible to you.
Schedule A Consultation At Brian McDowell, DDS
Call our team today at (978) 252-2049 to schedule an appointment. Our Fitchburg restorative dentist will give you something to smile about! We treat many patients with dental crowns, dental implant restorations, fixed bridges, and other restorative dentistry treatments from Fitchburg, Gardner, Leominster, Lunenburg, and other surrounding areas.