It’s natural to want the best smile possible. And one of the best ways to ensure your smile looks great is through routine visits to the dentist. At Brian C. McDowell, DDS, we enjoy helping each of our guests maintain great smiles and healthy mouths. Our Fitchburg general dentistry allows us to:
- Keep your teeth clean and bright
- Catch and treat oral problems early on
- Provide preventive smile care when necessary
- Give you more confidence that your smile looks great
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work later
- Help you avoid painful dental emergencies
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 978-401-9081. We’re open for both early morning and late afternoon appointments. You’ll love our cozy amenities like Keurig coffee and fresh-baked treats.
Enjoy a Great Smile With Our General Dental Care
At Brian C. McDowell, DDS, the people who trust us with their smiles are so important to us that we prefer to call them guests rather than just patients. When you pay us a visit, we’ll treat you like a guest in our home. We’ll provide you personalized dental care that we hope will exceed your expectations.
One of the ways we help our guests enjoy optimal oral health is through our general dental care. Along with proper brushing and flossing at home, these services form the basis of a good dental hygiene program and will allow you to maintain your best smile yet.
Below are a few of the general dental treatments we offer:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – It’s important to visit us every six months for a routine checkup. We’ll clean and polish all your teeth and give you a complete dental exam, including checking for cavities using an electronic cavity detector.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Dr. McDowell will use special instruments to perform a “deep cleaning” of your teeth and gums. He will remove plaque, tartar, and bacteria to allow your gums to heal.
- Preventive Dental Treatments – We offer fluoride treatments and varnishes that can help prevent cavities and even reverse early-stage tooth decay. We may also recommend tooth sealants, thin plastic coatings that form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Our custom-fit mouthguards provide more protection, fit more comfortably, and last longer than store-bought appliances. Give your one and only smile the best protection you can.
- Dry Mouth and Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatments – Our team can provide advice and specialty products to help you manage both of these chronic conditions. Your mouth will feel better, and you can avoid embarrassing social situations.
Our Fitchburg general dentistry will help you maintain a radiant smile. Call us today at 978-401-9081 to schedule your next dental visit. You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.