If your ribs are sore from where your bed partner has been elbowing you night after night to quit snoring, then you’re in the right place! Dr. McDowell has given many people help with their incessant snoring over his long dental career, and he will be happy to help you as well. He and our team offer snoring relief in Fitchburg so you can:
- Sleep more soundly and get better rest
- Wake up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day
- Allow your bed partner to get quality sleep as well
- Keep your air passages open and reduce sleep apnea symptoms
Sleep better soon! Call us today at 978-401-9081 to schedule a consultation.
Snoring Doesn’t Have to Disrupt Your Sleep
Many of us have been subjected to the loud snoring of someone in our home. Or maybe you’ve spent the night with a friend or extended family member and had to put up with their noisy nighttime routine. Either way, it’s no fun trying to fall asleep and stay asleep when there’s someone nearby who sounds like a chainsaw. Worse yet, perhaps you’re the one doing all the snoring!
Brian C. McDowell, DDS offers you help:
- Dr. McDowell will perform an initial screening to check your mouth and airways.
- If needed, he will have a custom-fit oral appliance crafted just for you. Rather than a one-size-fits-all store-bought appliance, your new device will fit perfectly and comfortably in your mouth while you sleep. It will gently move your lower jaw forward just a bit to help keep your air passages unobstructed.
Snoring is caused by air moving across your tongue and other soft tissues in the back of your throat. Once these tissues are positioned out of the way, the snoring is gone. It’s as simple as that! You and your bed partner (and maybe the rest of the house) will sleep better and more restfully.
Since obstructive sleep apnea can occur when those tissues block your airway, you may also reduce sleep apnea symptoms. This condition has been linked to serious health concerns such as high blood pressure, strokes, heart attacks, diabetes, and depression. Eliminating sleep apnea symptoms can actually make you healthier.
Get the snoring relief in Fitchburg that you and your loved ones deserve. Call Brian C. McDowell, DDS today at 978-401-9081 to schedule your consultation.