Enjoy Your Food Again With Our Dental Restorations in Fitchburg
The team here at Brian C. McDowell, DDS believes that you should be able to eat any kind of food you want – delicious and healthy foods or decadent treats. To help you do that, we offer Fitchburg dental restorations that can repair damaged or missing teeth. With our help, you could soon:
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Make dining out and trying new dishes effortless
- Eat anything off the menu without having to pick and choose
- Avoid embarrassment caused by a limited diet or loose dentures
Restorative Dentistry Can Make Your Life Simpler
You deserve to have a full set of healthy teeth that make it easy to bite and chew. When you trust Dr. McDowell for restorative dentistry work, you’re putting your dental care into the hands of a truly experienced dentist. He has been helping his guests improve their bites and their smiles for over 30 years.
Combine that with the advanced technology we use – including the T-Scan computerized bite analyzer that ensures your bite is natural and feels great after your dental work – and you can expect lasting results.
At Brian C. McDowell, DDS, we have many ways to make your chewing easier.
- Dentures – For many of our guests, a new set of dentures will do the trick. We offer conventional full and partial dentures that will replace either a complete arch of teeth or just a few teeth, respectively. We can even secure your new dentures to a set of dental implants for a more comfortable and stable fit.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These versatile restorations give us many ways to improve your bite. We can use them by themselves for repairing and replacing your teeth, or we can use them with implants for extra stability and protection against jawbone deterioration.
- Teeth Fillings – Our metal-free, natural-colored fillings blend in beautifully with your other teeth. They repair mild decay without standing out like silver fillings do.
- Root Canals – We can provide root canal treatment to relieve your nagging toothache and save your tooth from extraction.
If your chewing troubles are due to jaw pain rather than dental damage, we can create a custom TMJ night guard to offer relief.
Schedule A Consultation At Brian McDowell, DDS
Call our dental team today at (978) 343-4031 to schedule a free consultation with Dr. Brian McDowell. We are located at 558 Electric Ave., across from Parkhill Plaza. We have treated many patients who have come to us saying, “I’m Having Trouble Chewing,” using various restorative dentistry treatments from Fitchburg, Lunenburg, Leominster, and many surrounding areas.