When you don’t have all your teeth, life is more complicated than it should be. If you’re suffering from missing teeth, Dr. McDowell can use Fitchburg dental implants to help you:
- Smile confidently everywhere you go
- Enjoy all your favorite foods you’ve been missing out on
- Make dining out fun and worry-free again
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Look younger and more attractive
Isn’t it time you had all your teeth again? Call the team at Brian C. McDowell, DDS today at 978-401-9081 to schedule your implants consultation. You’ll enjoy Keurig coffee, fresh-baked treats, and gourmet chocolate as special touches.
Implants Will Give You Something to Smile About
Teeth implants are the preferred method for restoring missing teeth. These small posts can be inserted into your jawbone by an oral surgeon where your teeth are missing. After a period of healing, when new bone cells will grow around the implants, your implants will be ready to support replacement teeth.
Your new teeth will look and function just like your natural teeth. Besides giving you back your teeth, your implants will help keep your jawbone from deteriorating. We’ll discuss all your implant options in detail, which could include:
- Implant-Supported Crowns – A sturdy new crown can be crafted from porcelain and placed atop your implant. It will restore your biting and chewing capacity and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – An implant bridge will anchor to at least two dental implants and fill in the empty space left by a series of missing teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – We’ll attach a set of dentures to your dental implants using a system of snaps and balls. These dentures offer superior comfort and performance over conventional dentures.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These are our most comfortable style of dentures. They attach to a metal bar that is secured to your implants.
Get your smile back with dental implants in Fitchburg. Call Brian C. McDowell, DDS today at 978-401-9081 to schedule a consultation. You can also use our online form. We’re open early mornings and late afternoons.