After these trying weeks and months over dealing with COVID-19 precautions, we are pleased to have an open dentist office in Fitchburg once again. While we are happy to be here, the one thing that will make our office feel even more like home is to have you and your smile visit!
To make your next appointment, call Brian C. McDowell, DDS today at 978-343-4031 to schedule a cosmetic consultation in Fitchburg, MA.
To Our Practice Family,
We hope this letter finds you and your family healthy! Our community has been through a lot these past few months, and we are all looking forward to getting back to “normal”. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our office, as you have seen during your visits. Our infection control protocols have been designed so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to remind you of the infection control protocols we follow and inform you of additional changes that we have made.
Our office has always followed infection control protocols endorsed by the American Dental Association, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any and all new rulings or guidance that is issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect our guests as well as our team. For example:
- Our office will contact you before your appointment to ask screening questions. You will be asked the same when you arrive for your appointment
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use as you enter the office. You will find this sanitizer throughout our office.
- You will be asked to come alone for your appointment or only one parent if a minor. This will enable us to have fewer people in the office for social distancing.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow social distancing. The appointments will be staggered which means there may be fewer options available for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between guests to minimize your wait.
- We will be using enhanced protocols between each guest to ensure your safety
We look forward to seeing you all again- it has been way too long since we have been with our practice family! We are happy to answer any and all of your questions or concerns about the new, enhanced protocols we are using to keep you and us safe. To make an appointment, give us a call at 978-343-4031, and for more information.
Thank you for being part of our practice family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our practice!
Brian C McDowell D.D.S. LVIF
Christine Hache R.D.H.
Marylisa Allen R.D.H.